Monday 29 September 2014

Goblin Kingisms

Sorry guys - I don't have a ton of time to write today but I thought I'd bring you a few Goblin Kingisms from this week's e-mails (you'll recall my previous posts on his issues with acyrologia):

"I feel that you may have underling (sic) issues."


"When I stated a fix plan, this was to lessen the sabre rattling."


"I do have concerns of my comment statement, but I will put that on the back burner for the time being."



Just to be clear - I do have some understanding of what the first statement means (I'm assuming he understands that my "underlying" issues are that I have to deal with an idiot on a daily basis.)  As to the other two statements, I have no idea.  


I suspect I struck a nerve somehow this morning.  As I've said, I've been engaging a little too much.  But there were some things I needed to address in my exchange e-mail - he's suggested I should be running my meal plans by him.  I very politely told him to fuck off.


He's also threatened to call my boss because he thinks I'm responding to my e-mails on work time.  Nice.


Deep breaths.  Deep breaths.



Follow Live by Surprise on TwitterGoogle+FacebookPinterest and Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment